the baby bump is growing...
growing, growing, growing...
Oh my!!!
(Please do not tell me if you can't figure out the tune to that!)
It's official, I have outgrown my scrub pants. It's a sad (and painful) realization.
On a more positive note, I've felt Baby Dot moving more and more frequently. Two nights ago I felt little "thumps" - so fun! Up to that point it had felt more like she was rolling or moving in one big movement, but apparently the "boxing" has begun :)
growing, growing, growing...
Oh my!!!
(Please do not tell me if you can't figure out the tune to that!)
It's official, I have outgrown my scrub pants. It's a sad (and painful) realization.
On a more positive note, I've felt Baby Dot moving more and more frequently. Two nights ago I felt little "thumps" - so fun! Up to that point it had felt more like she was rolling or moving in one big movement, but apparently the "boxing" has begun :)
Comments
Post a Comment