First, let me start by saying that the formatting issues I previously griped about are being resolved. Hopefully you all agree - I'm open to suggestions though!
Second, and much more fun to discuss, is Baby Dot's christmas tree. Grandma (Brown) bought the tree for Baby Dot after I commented that I wanted one for the baby and then saw the perfect little tree just waiting to be decorated.

I decided to decorate the tree after we find out if Baby Dot is a boy or a girl. So, it's been sitting quietly in a corner of our living room until then. We leave it on at night and I love waking up in the morning, coming out into the living room, and seeing it light up the room.
The fun news? We will hopefully get to decorate tomorrow!!! That's right, we have an ultrasound in the morning and if Baby Dot participates, we should know what color of ornaments to buy. We can't wait! Be sure to check back for a decorated tree :-)
Second, and much more fun to discuss, is Baby Dot's christmas tree. Grandma (Brown) bought the tree for Baby Dot after I commented that I wanted one for the baby and then saw the perfect little tree just waiting to be decorated.
I decided to decorate the tree after we find out if Baby Dot is a boy or a girl. So, it's been sitting quietly in a corner of our living room until then. We leave it on at night and I love waking up in the morning, coming out into the living room, and seeing it light up the room.
The fun news? We will hopefully get to decorate tomorrow!!! That's right, we have an ultrasound in the morning and if Baby Dot participates, we should know what color of ornaments to buy. We can't wait! Be sure to check back for a decorated tree :-)
Comments
Post a Comment