Lucy was baptized on November 11, 2012. Despite the baptismal font water being cold, everything went great! (Fr. Jerry did ask if we could just pour water over her head...he felt bad that it was cold. Matt and I both said, "Nope! Dunk her!" Hehe, we like full immersion in our family.)
Rachel, Matt's sister, is Lucy's godmother. She's pretty proud of her sweet niece. :-)
Lyla's phrase of the day: "Lucy go in the water!"
I have so many other pictures, but they'll have to be added another time. I'm already almost 2 months behind on this post!

Rachel, Matt's sister, is Lucy's godmother. She's pretty proud of her sweet niece. :-)
Lyla's phrase of the day: "Lucy go in the water!"
I have so many other pictures, but they'll have to be added another time. I'm already almost 2 months behind on this post!
Yummy cookies and cake!
Pre-baptism power nap.
Lucy wore the same dress (pre and post-baptism) as her sister.
They had different shoes though. ;-)
Smiles all day!
Comments
Post a Comment