We were lucky to get any pictures recently when we had a photo shoot with our photographer. Lyla was in quite the 2 year-old mood, and mommy and daddy were, well, let's just say a little bickering *might* have occurred. We were also in a race against the weather. Rain in Lubbock?! Yep...on the one night we could take pictures. I emailed our sweet photographer afterward to apologize for the traumatic time she endured with us!
Lucy is clearly growing day by day. No major progress at the doctor, but still a few signs that she's getting ready to come. Last night Lyla ran over to me, pulled up my shirt and said, "Lucy! Want a sticker? Okay, I'll be right back. Stay right there." Super cute and very typical Lyla. :-) We began talking about how the doctor will take Lucy out of my tummy and that mommy will sleep at the hospital for a couple of days. She seems to understand, but I guess that's really yet to be seen!
This pregnancy, while not completely enjoyable, has been better than my first. In a way, I'm sad to think that I might not ever be pregnant again (What? Gasp! Would that really make me sad?!) but I'm also really done with being pregnant. My doctor asks every week if I want to induce, but I keep telling her no. Sweet Lucy will come when she's ready, even if mommy has to endure this a bit longer than I'd prefer.
Cross your fingers that the next post is full of fun little sister/big sister pictures!
Lucy is clearly growing day by day. No major progress at the doctor, but still a few signs that she's getting ready to come. Last night Lyla ran over to me, pulled up my shirt and said, "Lucy! Want a sticker? Okay, I'll be right back. Stay right there." Super cute and very typical Lyla. :-) We began talking about how the doctor will take Lucy out of my tummy and that mommy will sleep at the hospital for a couple of days. She seems to understand, but I guess that's really yet to be seen!
This pregnancy, while not completely enjoyable, has been better than my first. In a way, I'm sad to think that I might not ever be pregnant again (What? Gasp! Would that really make me sad?!) but I'm also really done with being pregnant. My doctor asks every week if I want to induce, but I keep telling her no. Sweet Lucy will come when she's ready, even if mommy has to endure this a bit longer than I'd prefer.
Cross your fingers that the next post is full of fun little sister/big sister pictures!






Comments
Post a Comment