I hate the 'I-just-took-a-picture-of-myself-in-the-mirror' pictures, but due to our current circumstances (i.e., I only live with a 22 month-old child who I don't quite trust with my camera), I've had to start taking baby bump pictures of myself. Awkward? Yes.
Obviously Lucy is continuing to grow! She moves more and more often and I can finally feel her move on the outside. Of course, when her daddy was here this weekend she refused to move for him. Little stinker. ;-)
Lyla finally says her name, likes to pat my belly, feed it (a picture of that will follow in a future post) and cover it up. Super cute, although I'm pretty sure she thinks we just gave my belly button a name, haha!
Obviously Lucy is continuing to grow! She moves more and more often and I can finally feel her move on the outside. Of course, when her daddy was here this weekend she refused to move for him. Little stinker. ;-)
Lyla finally says her name, likes to pat my belly, feed it (a picture of that will follow in a future post) and cover it up. Super cute, although I'm pretty sure she thinks we just gave my belly button a name, haha!
Comments
Post a Comment