For your reading please, I've divided the Christmas post into two...aren't I nice?!
We started the Christmas break with a "Lunch with Santa" party. The hostesses with the mostesses were Amanda and her mom Susie, who of course were so busy that I couldn't snap a picture of them. We mingled with friends for awhile, but when the doorbell rang and we all heard "ho, ho, ho," the party was officially on! Santa joined us, and Lyla decided that she must see him right away. Her enthusiasm was short lived...
We started the Christmas break with a "Lunch with Santa" party. The hostesses with the mostesses were Amanda and her mom Susie, who of course were so busy that I couldn't snap a picture of them. We mingled with friends for awhile, but when the doorbell rang and we all heard "ho, ho, ho," the party was officially on! Santa joined us, and Lyla decided that she must see him right away. Her enthusiasm was short lived...
All was well again when she saw the candy bar. Yum.
Mingling with Whitney and her sweet girl Katherine. Rika arrived with sweet baby Gunnar. Isn't he adorable?!?!
Happy Lunch with Santa!
(On a completely unrelated note, I laughed at the end of the party when the caterers were all looking around intensely. Susie asked them if they were missing something. The guy said, "We're missing one fork." Wow! Way to count Mr. Caterer! And yes, the fork was later found.)
Comments
Post a Comment