Matt turned 30 on February 18. He is so not into his birthday. (It's been an adjustment for him being married to me since I celebrate birthday week. And I expect hope to be celebrated!) We agreed that since we're moving we'd conserve money and not do anything. Well, you know I couldn't handle that! We had a small celebration after he returned late that afternoon from a softball tournament. I was super excited and wanted him to get pumped. Not so much, but whatever!
Happy birthday Puchacho! (For those who don't know, that's my nickname for him. Don't ask.) I love you!
Happy birthday Puchacho! (For those who don't know, that's my nickname for him. Don't ask.) I love you!
Lyla picked out "Love You Forever" for her daddy.
Have you read it? I can't get through it without crying.
My hubby takes baths. Lots of baths. And he's proud of it.
Alright, alright, enough with the birthday stuff.
Softball stats are calling.
Comments
Post a Comment