We had Lyla's 1st birthday party in Lubbock last weekend. We had a great time with family and friends. And, I'm proud to report that I only teared up twice! (That's pretty good, right?!)
Lyla's smash cake :-)
(Major kudos to Susie for making an allergy-free cake for her.
Not an easy task, but I love how it turned out!)

Pinwheel cupcakes


Have you guessed the theme yet?

We had a balloon artist come to make balloons for the kids.
Lyla wasn't sure about her ladybug.
Birthday bloomers!
A cupcake close-up :-)

Marcus got an alien balloon.
Jace was sooo patient and finally got his balloon monkey!
Kate got butterfly wings to match her outfit.
Uncle Nick tried to take Lyla home with him.

Time to get dressed (well, undressed) for the cake!
I love her birthday chair!

Happy Birthday Lyla!

Do I like it? I think so.
Lyla puts a big bite in the mouth...
...daddy takes the big bite out of the mouth.

Gettin' down to business

Hey, where did it go?


A smashing success!
Comments
Post a Comment