We visited a pumpkin patch in Amarillo today. We had such a great time and can't wait to go back when Lyla is older and can explore a little more! (Warning: LOTS of pics below...)
Arriving at the pumpkin patch

Lyla gives the bunny a pat-pat.

One of the bunny dwellings.

Another bunny dwelling - love this one!

Sittin' on the dock of the...hay.

Shall I eat it?

A pumpkin, a pumpkin!

Wait, where did that pumpkin go?

Girl meets gourd.

Hello Mr. Goat.

She loved the goats! Laughter the whole time!

Can we take him home?
Tractor Time
Pretty sure this is the closest I've ever been to a tractor.

Family pic by the crop we thought was corn...

Rubber ducky races! (Matt and Lyla won.)

Well, not everything...
Lyla is good, but keep the milk away!

Time to eat my shoe.

A tractor pulling wagons? Count us in!

Yes, I am checking her diaper. Always on duty!

Lyla holds a cactus...a fake cactus that is.

What a pose!

Our pumpkin is pooped.
I LOVE these!!!! She (and yall!!) is absolutely precious!!
ReplyDeletesoo cute!! love her eating a shoe!! and you in the wagon!! hilarious!!
ReplyDelete