Just a quick update as we get closer to meeting Lyla...
- No progress at the doctor this week.
- Intense pelvic bone pain, hip bone pain, back pain, reflux, and insomnia.
- Happiness that Lyla is safe and sound in her liquid bubble.
- Sadness that I'm starting to get cranky....er, uh, crankier.
- Contractions present, but not consistent enough to signal any trip to the hospital.
So, yeah, happy thoughts sent our way would be very much appreciated!!! Everything here is ready to go - we just need our baby girl!
- No progress at the doctor this week.
- Intense pelvic bone pain, hip bone pain, back pain, reflux, and insomnia.
- Happiness that Lyla is safe and sound in her liquid bubble.
- Sadness that I'm starting to get cranky....er, uh, crankier.
- Contractions present, but not consistent enough to signal any trip to the hospital.
So, yeah, happy thoughts sent our way would be very much appreciated!!! Everything here is ready to go - we just need our baby girl!
Bless your heart! I remember those days well...but I only lasted until 36 weeks. You are a trooper. Praying for you!
ReplyDelete