Well, minus a couple of missing bolts, Lyla has a crib! (Don't worry, we will not place our child into a crib that isn't secure...that will be taken care of long before she comes.)

Screwing in the bolts...

Some of Lyla's animals wanted to keep her bed warm.

The giraffe wanted a blanket all to herself.

Baby Kate came over to give her approval!

The finished product :-)

We also have a dresser in her room, and we're waiting on her hutch/dresser combo to arrive. (It's on backorder...grr.) I'm sure we'll play around with the layout, but it's nice to see her room start coming together. Next up - artwork!
Screwing in the bolts...
Some of Lyla's animals wanted to keep her bed warm.
The giraffe wanted a blanket all to herself.
Baby Kate came over to give her approval!
The finished product :-)
We also have a dresser in her room, and we're waiting on her hutch/dresser combo to arrive. (It's on backorder...grr.) I'm sure we'll play around with the layout, but it's nice to see her room start coming together. Next up - artwork!
In other news, we're now at the point where we go to the doctor every two weeks! Yikes! Seems like as horrible and drawn out as the first 16 weeks were, the rest of this pregnancy has flown by. I feel both incredibly excited and horribly anxious all at the same time - normal for a new mom I guess. Matt is thrilled and doesn't seem stressed at all!
Baby Dot continues to be a very busy girl. The bump moves all around and can easily be seen movin' and groovin' by other people. All the doctor visits have gone well so far, praise the Lord. We're measuring on target, the doctor isn't concerned about my weight gain (although I'm saddened by it!), the glucose test went well, and my blood pressure has been consistently good. We have another ultrasound on March 12 - we can't wait!
(Sorry about the spacing - I tried to double space and it won't let me. Anyone know how to fix that?!)
Comments
Post a Comment